Tuesday, August 26, 2008

When you are getting older…


2 months back, me and my friend was sitting at the bar listening to live band performance after an expensive dinner. There was an old white man sitting opposite us, keep starring at us. After finished the first glass of white wine, the old man ordered the bar tender to get us another 2 glasses of wine. Out of courtesy, I think we should actually thank him for that. Then we started the conversation. He was here for business and he travels to Malaysia once every month for the past 15 years. He is mid-age man with grey hair; he looks a bit like the age of Sean Connery and Jack Nicholson.


Me, the same old me, I don’t mind getting to know more people especially those powerful person like him. After couples of wine, he started to touch me and asking me to spend a night with him. I rejected him in a polite way, because I’m with my friend and this is not my principle. I still remember he was trying hard to persuade me, he used 3 different techniques: -


  1. Begging

At first, he was trying to beg me “Come, please spend a night with me…please… please… you are lovely… you are so pretty… Come please… just one night @ my room”


  1. Lecture

I insisted I don’t feel like going. He started to lecture me, he said “Life is so short, when you feel like doing something, you have to do it now, if not you will regret!”


  1. Sympathy

Then I said, today was not a good day because me with my friend. And he started to gain my sympathy “When the sun rises, things changed! You may not wanna see me anymore or pick up my calls! You promised you will pick up my calls?”


Although I’m a bit high in alcohol, I was thinking “This old man, not bad! He still knows how to use the technique to persuade me to do that!” At the end, nothing happened!


The next day, he did call me. Due to work, I didn’t manage to meet him at all. He called couple of times from overseas and even want to pay me a trip to Thailand when he was on business trip. But nothing have been work out.


After 2 months, finally he is back. I don’t want him to lose interest in me, so I agreed to go out for dinner with him. After couples of white wine, we went for a nice a.k.a. expensive Japanese restaurant for dinner. The whole conversation was nice, he is being a gentleman. After the dinner, he asked what we should do next? Should we continue to drink at the bar or go back to his room? After the wines, I let him decides.


So he holded my hand and brought me to his room, he turned off all the lights until I cannot see my own fingers. He started to kiss and touch.


That moment, I flashed back the 1 episode I watched from Sex & The City, when Samantha met old millionaire, Ed. Ed didn’t have an old man touch or an old man kiss. When he turned on the light, he has an old man ass!!!


So I know why he wanna turned all the lights off. Everything was fine, just that he is too old to be hard. Even touched or blow also can never get hard. On the other hand, he was trying hard to make me happy, he said what he wants was just seeing me happy. After the whole foreplay session (because he was not ready for sex), he just wanted me to rest on his arm and keep saying that he loves me and want me to stay with him tonight. Of course I’m not going to stay with him because I have early appointment tomorrow.


After the long description of the story, here comes the most important part of the story. Before I left his room, he gave me 100 USD. I was so shocked, the first thing came from my mouth is “I’m not a prostitute!” He said “Of course you are not, take the money and buy some nice clothes or buy something you like; I just want you to be happy!”


Did I take the money? Of course, I did!


I didn’t do anything, no sex happened, he gave me “Ang Pow”. What in my mind was “It was a good trade! He was the one doing all the hard work and now I have money!” So may be what he wants is a just a companionship, may be making a young girl happy can help him to build his confidence level. He sounded horny all the time when we talked on the phone; in fact he is too old for that. Sometimes, I’m worried whether he will die on bed because he is too sexcited!


When a man getting older and they are rich, what they actually want is just to rebuild their confidence? I wonder (after I took the money, of course)…

2 comments:

kokster said...

It's the 21st century...i believe even if it was the 50s, things like this happen.

Sounds like a prospect!

Damn..wish i was born a chick!!

Some girls have all the luck!!

Guys are like that..especially old guys. Make them happy, re-build their confidence, make them feel like a man again..they will 'repay' you...

I know i will when i'm old..

Shit...I may already be doing that without realizing it!!

Anonymous said...

Dear No Label

On the other hand, do you feel more confident too? Since he is so interested in you? Isn't that good for your self esteem too?

What more he willing to give you USD100.00 not as paid service but for gift.. sound better right?

In another way, you are also seeking self esteem and confident. We need 2 to tango or 2 hands to clap!

KLFunGuy

Recently Posted Articles