Saturday, May 31, 2008

Who is Sensually Fun?

I am a working Stylo Singer woman in Kuala Lumpur, Twenty something working as Marketing and Promotion Executive.

I will be contributing to Stylo Mum Claptrap whenever I have something to shout about, and The Shiok Guy has been pressurizing me to have my posting up and going ASAP!

How do I look like? Who am I?





It is up to your imagination. Please don't ask me for my mobile number and picture. If you have any comment, kindly just leave it in the comment section.



Thank you

Stylo Fun and Cheers
Sensually Fun


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi fun fun

I suka call you fun fun lah, senang saja kan?

I think i suka yang pic pakai jean tu. You look like that ker?

Unknown said...

you seem like a lady more matured than what the post is shown: matured in a sense of well informed, well read and focus in life. good to know of such confident woman.

Recently Posted Articles