Friday, July 4, 2008

You have got a mail....

Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I’m gonna do is to log on to the internet. Facebook has already become the most important sites that I have to log in a few times a day.This morning, I got a surprise message from a girl, she wrote: -  

July, 04 at 7:10am
Dear Ms. J,  

Hello, I saw you in JF's friend list. Me too. About 1 month ago I was in his friend list too. He was very nice at first and he invited me to meet him in KL. I thought that he was a good man so I decided to meet him and sleep with him for 3 nights, but after that he started to ignore me.

So if he ever wants to meet you, please reject him and don’t trust anything he said. This is for your own good because what he wants is just sex.Take care.  

From,
Ms. A

I was a little surprise when I read the message because I think that JF is an attractive guy (but I never chat with him before). JF is a pilot (because he was wearing the pilot uniform in his photo), good looking French man. He has all the characteristics of the dream guy that most of the girls wanted so much:-


  • French man (one of the most romantic lovers in the world)
  • Pilot (WOW! Pilot, who doesn’t want to marry to a pilot)
  • Single (35-year-old single man, apart from the family, staying alone in Malaysia)
I can say JF is a man who is irresistible! Most of the women would love to be with him. After reading the message, I decided to brush my teeth and clean my face, to make sure that I am totally awake, then I sit in my working desk again to reply her message, I replied: -

July, 04 at 9:11am  
Dear Ms. A,  

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind reminder. He really seems to be a nice (from his photo)But I just wanna know, are you just sent the message to me? Or u sent it to every one in his list?  

B
est Regards,
J  

At 2:50pm, I got the message from Ms. A again; she answered “Yes. I sent the message to the girls from his list”.Sometimes, we have no choice to believe on what the old Chinese proverbs say “Don’t ever make a woman mad at you; you will never know what the ladies will do for revenge”. 

I think this attractive JF is a serious shit now, because we never know who is in his list, some of them may be friends & family, working counterparts, colleagues, business partners, and now everyone in the list knows he is a player. It may cause him into troubles. I think when he decided to f*** the girl, he never thought that this will gonna happened to him.  

However, I think this happened both ways, the girl may be just too naïve to believe a foreigner. When she decided to sleep with him, she should have prepared for the worst. I believe that things happened because both of them wanted it to happen, so the girl will also need to responsible on what’s happened to her. She should not just accuse the man. This is the nature of this “GAME” and don’t forget, every game has the rules that you have to follow.  

What I can say to Ms. A is “WELCOME TO THE ADULT’S WORLD”!

 If JF really invited me out for date, do you think I should go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having sex with a girl and then ignoring her, without any talk, is not the right way to treat somebody.

At least, he should have told her that he is no longer interested. Ignoring makes her feel used.

But who knows with wich promise from that guy the story startet?

I would appriciate if the girl wouldbe open minded enough, to leave this ass**** behind and say "The sex was good. I enjoyed it. lets check out another one..."

Sex is not such a BIG thing.

Holger

Anonymous said...

Woman tend to get emotionally attached once they have sex with the guy. Even when she promised not to be emotionally involved in the whole event.

So most woman simply cannot just have fun! Everything must be involve feeling, emotion and love.

Cannot bang bang mum mum bye bye

Nora

Anonymous said...

Yeah you should go!

No point listen to others about what you can or should do.

May be she is just a "sour grape", just let your hair down. What is there to lose?

Just make sure it is Safe Sex, and you do not want to catch STD or AIDS

Miss x

Anonymous said...

Probably the girl was over naive freaked out that MatSalleh....she might freak out every guy in town too.

You should go. Might not turn out so sour as you think. Just make sure u know the rules and becareful.

Recently Posted Articles