Wednesday, July 9, 2008

When a man says “I Love you”

Today, J met her Latino lover, Mr. SG. They are not couple or even in a serious relationship but they had sex. In short, they are F**king Buddies a.k.a FuBu. Both of them basically have a common understanding that both of them are do not ready to have a steady relationship. They had sex for couple of time, they are happy with what they have right now. However, they are never interfering each other personal life; they just enjoy whatever happened in this moment.

This afternoon, after the romantic and loving moment n the bed, Mr. SG requested a massage from J. Mr. SG enjoys massage, or may be he loves the massages given by J. While Mr. SG was enjoying his massage, suddenly he said “oh! I love you so much…”

At first J was not sure whether she heard what he said, so she just ignored it or may be he just loves massages so much. Then Mr. SG repeated the same sentence again, this time, J heard it clearly. But she just kept quite because she didn’t know how to response to him.

Then, Mr. SG looked in to her eyes and asked her, “Do you love me too?” J was shocked, and she was speechless.
Mr. SG said “You need to think about it? You Don’t Love me? Oh! You don’t love me at all!!!” Then he put his head underneath the pillow and wanted J to give me more massages and J whispered “I hope I can really love you”.
J called me after that and shared with me about what’s happened.


I was wondered for a real player, he must be very careful on what he said, because what he said are giving false hopes to a woman who slept with him before. Previously, he just said “I like you… I miss you … I miss your body…” but he never said “I love you”. Does he mean that? Or he said it because he really love the massages provided by J? J told me, Mr. SG said “I Love you” twice within 2-hour when they met.

The rational side of J understands how to play the game, but the emotional side of her, is hoping that what Mr. SG said was truly from the deepest of his heart. Sometimes, or most of the time, girls are more emotional driven; sex is not their priority in the hierarchy chart, what they need most is care and love. As for J, she was delighted after that, because now her heart is full of love.

So when a man says “I Love you”, does he really mean it?


The definition of I LOVE YOU:-
From Wiktionary: -

  • An affirmation of affection or deep caring especially to a family member.
  • An affirmation of romantic feeling to a lover or spouse.
  • A platonic expression of inclination or liking to a friend.
From Wikipedia: -

  • Love represents a range of human emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection and sexual attraction.
From Cambridge dictionaries: -


  • Love (LIKE SOMEONE) to have strong feelings of affection for another adult and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to feel great affection for a friend or person in your family

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i on the other hand thinks that i will not put myself in such situation.

but i guess its really up to yourself to decide what will you do if he ask you out again.

Unknown said...

I love you is what a girl like to hear, even when it is just a casual I love you. Since Girl tend to get very emotional over the "I love you", so men please don't used it unless you really mean it.

From what I see, the guy just said it for the sake of the massage and the sex. I know he repeated it but from how you described it. The repetition is to confirm that you have heard him.

Since he is an experience player and he knew when he used "I love you", the girl will react with very strong emotion and also active. For example, kiss him back passionately and acknowledge with the same "I love you"

You response surprised him, and he just want to make sure that you heard him. Which you did,right?

Shiok Guy

Holger said...

I think for such kind of relationship, in many cases love or the assumption of "there is love" is the end.

If the guy was serious, is a good question. I guess when, he would haven chosen a better place/time to give it the right frame. He will know, that this is the big deal for that lady.

Love? Love is what we all looking for. Nothing to judge and hoping, for the girl, that he was serious.

Holger

dolphin said...

Agreed with Shiok Guy. But i think not only 'I Love You'. man also likes to says 'I promise......', so men please dont simply make any promises to a girl unless you really can keep your promises.

Anonymous said...

I agree with shiok guy, he just said it for the sake of sex.

Every player knows it's the killer words for every woman. We all should know.

F*** that 3 words, Just enjoy the sex!


Momma23

Recently Posted Articles