Tuesday, July 1, 2008

When you realized more and more of your male friends are gays…

How would you feel when you realized more and more men around you are gay?

I went to a birthday party of a friend recently. Only 10 of us in the group, after a few shots of liquor, I found out that the 3 men out of 10 people, there is only a “REAL” cock. 2 of them are “WOMEN”.

There was a Saturday, my friend and I were sitting at the coffee house in the town, if you are able to observe, more and more gay guys are walking on street especially those smart looking ones. The funniest thing is, both of us are late twenties single woman, now we realized why are we still single! We are not attractive enough…

Since when more and more men have converted themselves into gay?

Mr. D says “I know I’m a gay since I was 12 yrs old. Even though I had a girl friend before, but I know I don’t really loved her. Hmmm… Sometimes, I feel confused about this or may be I'm trying to make myself confused!”

Mr. F says “I’m a 26 year-old virgin. I know subconsciously I like men, but I have not f****d as well as being f****d before.”

Mr. S introduced his male friend to me, “Hi, this is my friend, Monica!” Why is a man named himself Monica?

Mr. M and me having coffee in a café, Mr. M says “Hey, can you see the guy sitting next to us? He is so cute, I like his tough body!”

Mr. B says “Mr. O is so good looking; I can’t wait to sleep with him!”

Oh my god! I can’t believe Mr. B and I, both of us like the same man. So is “Is Mr. O gay too?”

Can you imagine, if there is a day when you going to a pub together with a male friend, and both of you are hunting for men.

Mr. N and Ms J were in a pub hunting for men, they met a cute looking guy sitting next to them. Mr. N told cute guy “I’m gay and she is straight, both of us are looking for men!”

I realized that most of the capable men like those men that hold higher position in the company, socialites are gays. These men are the most wanted guys that most of the women dream to have. But why are they gays?

I know we should not discriminate “homosexual”, sometimes I really wonder why is it happened? This happened because they had some bad experience when they were young? Or they were just playful and they want to try something new? Or they are being hurt badly before by ex-girl friends?

The next question that I will be asking is “Are they happy with their life being a homosexual?”

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think Gay men (dominant or otherwise) are the sweetest and caring men on earth.

I am a guy who happen to drop in to this blog via a blog call shiok guy's opinion. And I have met a few gay friends too.

From a man point of view, Gay is good for me because they remove alot of competition in the dating scene. I will have less men to compete with, not than I worry about competition :P

Not a Gay man

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a good news for straight men when there are more and more gay men around, but as the writer said, this is certainly a bad news for all girls who like man~

Like what girls always complaint nowadays, nice guys always married or attached to someone; and now it's worst, because nice guys who still single, there is great probability that they are gays -_-

Gay men are girl's best friend besides diamond, but...girl will still prefer to have more boyfriends rather than best friend I guess ^_~

Anonymous said...

First I have to say, well written. I laughed a lot.

I am from germany and noticed here the same. A lot of gays around. Definetely more than in germany!

Why so many guys become gay? Good question. Usually I am a strong believer that you are born as a gay. But met here Girls (indian), which are cute and with 29 still Virgin. Waiting to be married by mr Right. Well, guys tend to have some fun before they marry. Wouldnt you test drive the car, before you buy it?

So the solution might be become gay, is it at least easy finding somebody have sex in an easy way...

Holger

Anonymous said...

I cant deny the fact that gay mens are really fun to hang out with. But on the other hand I can never understand why are they doing it. Maybe like what the author have said, they might have went through something that made them feel this way.

I have a few number of gay friends and all they told me was they got hurt really bad and this is why they are who they are now. Oh, another most frequent answer is influenced by other gays!

Whats even worse for single girls are, 9 out of 10 gays are hot hot mens. Oh well girls just have to deal with it!

Eve Lynn said...

Totally agree! I see gay guys everywhere.

But somehow gays are nice to talk to, they seemed more understanding though. Haha.

Sigh imagine a girl confess and the guy goes like 'i'm gay'. How sad.

张永慧 Yong Wei Chong Gabrielle said...

Hi, I found your article from a link from one of the comments in Patrick Teoh's blog niamah.blogspot.com.

From your writing, I garner that you're one of the majority of people in general who still possess much misunderstanding concerning the issues of gay men and homosexuality.

While the origin of homosexuality is still much debated, there is general consensus among academics that sexual orientation (including homosexuality)is mainly genetically determined, although gender is largely socially constructed. (the amount of research on homosexuality is enormous, and I won't attempt to explain them here, and don't confuse between sex, gender and sexual orientation).

As for your question, are gays happy with their lives, I would like to offer myself as an example of a gay person who's leading a happy, healthy and fulfilled life. The quality of one's life isn't determined by one's sexual orientation, is it?

As to why the visibility of gays is increasing in Malaysia, the reason is not so much due to a sudden, inexplicable explosion of homosexual behaviour as it is due to the changing social climate in Malaysia. In simple words, gays have always been around but unseen, but the increasing accpetance of homosexuality means that more and more gays are willing to come out.

I can understand your resentment for feeling theatened by gay men. But rest assured that these gay men probably feel even more threatened by the presence of young heterosexual women like you.

But instead of feeling threatened, why not just appreciate your gay friends for who they are? If you find a loving, responsible heterosexual man as a soulmate, then you're lucky. If not, be confident about yourself and appreciate your own worth anyway. :-)

I'm a pre-u student and I started a gay rights blog, www.tiltedworld.org 3 weeks ago.

Ashleigh said...

Hi!

Please don't be so judgmental against gay homosexuals. There are many reports of animals (especially goats) exhibiting homosexual or gay tendencies in many reputable scientific journals. Search through the Scientific American (http://www.sciam.com/) for it.

Mostly, homosexuals are what they are not through preference, more through an inborn desire. It's just that their sexual desire for their own sex is stronger than their desire for the opposite sex.

Granted, there are those who choose their sexuality. They can be transvestites/transexuals or bisexuals. Or whatever classification you want to label them with.

I, a female myself don't deny that I am attracted to my own gender and I don't mind exploring my sexuality.

Cheers!
Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Imagine how would you feel, when a MAN is checking out your hubby?

No offence to the GAYs but it's makes you want to scream WHAT in a world is happening?!!!

I'm not being a bitch here BUT I can say i'm not UGLY at all.

Recently Posted Articles