Saturday, June 28, 2008

He did too much......

“Today is your off day, you should take a rest. But I got to go out, and you have to take care of the kid, I feel guilty and bad………”

“Is ok, darling, you take care of him everyday from day and night, every hour, every second, you should take a break too.”

‘But…..”

“Is all right, I appreciate and happy to stay at home with him.”

I’m very lucky because he always stand besides me and cheer me up and giving supports to me. I know he also worry and sad about our son, just didn’t show off. And besides that, he is always doing his best to cheer me up. Other then son, I know he also worry about his business and works. He did too mush for us. What can I do is just only share my happiness with him, just don’t add on his burden………let me swallow all the sadness….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dolphin

You know he is right that you need a off day since you are the one with your son all the time. I guess you have a special son right? Since in your previous post you mentioned about wanting him to be normal.

Working and business is nothing compare to taking care of a special child, and the stresses is a a lot more than working or doing business. Thats why a lot of parent especially father tend to use the excuse that "We need the Money"

Happy to know your hubby give you one day off per week!

Sensually Fun Girl
http://senbeayou.blogspot.com/

Recently Posted Articles