Friday, June 27, 2008

Betrayal is more than that

Today, I wanna talk about me opinion in relationship. I know... *NOT AGAIN* but I can't help it. If I don't write it down here, most probably I need to talk it off.

I believe that in a relationship there is something far more important for MEN to do than, say, remaining faithful or showing emotional intelligence. Not that staying faithful is not important, it is of cos must sure definitely on the top 3 list. Staying faithful includes no phone sex, flirting on msn/sms... blah blah blah.

This something is noticing whether your partner has got a new hairdo, smaller tummy, wearing higher heels. If I have to ask you, "do I look different?" you know you have already blown it. The man of men will get in there first with a casual but sincere, "you look different today." I would love a man like that. Then the start of a new conversation.

Another obsession I have is make up. Yes. I don't put on 24/7 and I am confident enough to step out of the house without any because I can afford to look the way I look without it. Some women can't. My obsession is not rooted to the desire to please men. It is more of an intra-gender competition. Especially after dating this guy who can't stop commenting how good these girls on the street look with make up. I want to look better because I know I can. Read me clear -
There is no greater act of betrayal in a relationship than to express admiration for my girlfriends or YOUR female colleagues.

and... I guess you have known by now, I'm aggressive and I don't like you to tell me what to do. Maybe you can try to be the man that I may put my pride down for. If it's too much of a risk for you, I suggest better not.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi サンディーより愛をこめて

I did not type out your name, merely cut and paste. I don't read or write Japanese. I only can read the word Love 愛 as part of your name.

I do agree with you and I do not want to be compared too. If he is looking around while with me.. too bad I am going home or dating someone else.

I like to dress and make up to kill!

Cheers: Sesually Fun Girl

Sensually Beautiful You Website

サンディーより愛をこめて said...

hey SFG

ya. don't compare. I love to dress up when I'm in the mood. Luckily, I have a great job that no matter how I look, I still get hugs from cute little boys and girls :)

My name means - from (my name) with love

サンディーより愛をこめて

Anonymous said...

You must be a teacher..
The best job in the work!

We need to have the confident on ourself. Once we have that, with or without make up we look as sexy too.

But then again, when you have it.. make it up, dress it up.. show it off. right?

Big pretty girl (On diet now on Avatrim) which i order via here in stylomum website. Just arrive last week.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Franky speaking I am kind of Airport and also bit of overweight.

Can you imagine overweight with a flat chest?

May be i should give this Avatrim and Breast Active a try, since I can order it online via this blog here.. I am too shy to join those direct sales or overcounter products..

People like look up and down from head to toe.. "Huh? Fat with nothing much in front?"

Miss X

Recently Posted Articles