Tuesday, June 3, 2008

women and deadlines

Women. EER = 354 - (6.91 x age [y]) + PA x { (9.36 x weight [kg]) + (726 x height [m]) }
I found this definition of women. What?!

I have friends who fix some kinda deadline to their relationship with their guys. A you-have-to-ask-to-marry-me-before - (fill in the date) deadline if not... I think you are not the guy for me. It is always easy for these friends in their mid 20s to move on and say byebye to the guys.

BUT - now... some friends in their 30s, jump right into marriage after barely half a year with that man. Well, some lived happily ever after while the rest (fill in the blank).

Sometimes it saddens me to know that women wanna marry because they see it as a NEED. They rather compromise and look beyond all the shortcomings of that man. His terrible temper, his dirty habits, lack of ambition, .....and more more more

WHY?
Simply because they have a deadline to meet and since the guy is there to provide for them, why not? They need to have a family. They need to have children. A man can provide for their basic needs... food... warmth... shelter... comfort... love? Why not?

*
A few years down the road, they started worrying about the financial situation at home. The man ain't earning enough to provide for you. He is working late every other day. You started comparing that Mrs So-and-so is having a maid and she has a car. OR
Another possibility, your man has given you a big house, a big car, two maids, ten credit cards and you have all the time in the world... to worry about if he is having an affair with his pretty and young secretary. That's true, when women have limited worries, they have the capability to create some. Don't start yelling at me "My husband ain't like that! and I trust him! I feel so secure! You are just jealous!"Oh darn.

What I'm trying to say is - women, be independent! Is it that tough or we simply choose the easy way out? Or we give it all up for L.o.v.e?

Of cos there are exceptional where the prince and princess lived happily ever after. Just my private POV out loud.

No comments:

Recently Posted Articles