Sunday, June 1, 2008

Love...

Love...

There are different kind of loves...

God's love, Human's love, material's love..etc...What love do you desire?? Have you ever think of it??

GOD's love is the one I choose..because with HIS love, I can survive until today..HIS love never failed or faded. HIS love remains same forever. We are sinner and yet HE still forgives us no matter how many times we sins against HIM. HE still loves us..

I remembered few years back. A friend of mine sent me a poem named "Footprints In The Sand". I cried when I read it, very meaningful poem...It shows how GOD loves me. To HIM..we are HIS forever love..Love is simple and yet complicated.

What does "Love" mean to you? For me, Love is a recipe in a relationship to anything, it requires sincerity, no jealousy, no keep record on people's wrong doing, very unconditional in giving care and protecting of one another.

Love is very powerful, when we love something or falling in love, we will do anything to protect and care for it. But...in our society, we are getting more realistic, materialistic..our love is more to conditional love and self-centered. This is always leading to human problems nowadays. You can see those who are heart broken, mental problems, family matters and etc.

Few examples, I have a friend who had gone through bad relationships, he is so frustrated. He told me, he cant believe in love, it's all fake and rubbish. Ended up now he becomes a one night stand guy or even sometimes, when he is lonely, he will get free sex from his friends. He needs sex but do not believe in love. Another good friend of mine, she is very nice, smart and caring lady. She is blinded with love, she sacrified alot for the man she loved but the man never appreciated it. Her life is messy now, she becomes a good drinker, carrying her fake smile. My heart is crying for her..Then i started questioning, why all of this happen?? Where is the love??

I really want to tell everyone, love others like how you love yourself. Forgives those who have hurt us. I know it's hard..but that's the only way to get yourself out of the darkness and sorrow life. How long you want to be in the darkness? Don't you feel tired?? Living in darkness is a very long process...

Forgiveness is another important part in a love, willing to let go all the hatred will bring us not only happiness but joyful heart.Life is so fragile till we hardly control what is going to happen tomorrow.. Why dont all of us together get ourself out of darkness?? Live in this earth with joyful heart and leave all beautiful memories to those who love us so much. If no one love you, remember JESUS, OUR LORD always love us, no matter how sinful we are. As long as you open ur heart and accept HIM to be your loved one forever. JESUS IS MY FOREVER LOVE, how bout you??

To my parents, brothers and my late sister..I really want to tell you..I love you with all my heart..no matter how imperfect you are..You are my family given by GOD to me. Whilst to my beloved man, I want to tell you, I really love you..you are the precious gift from GOD for me..To forever Love JESUS..I love you so much..thanks for my everything..I know my sister rest in peace with YOU..I love you Ah Mei

.***written from my heart***

Loves,

AhDear_Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If i am not bring up sad memory.
Can you let us know what happen to your late sister?

If you want to share. I will keep an eye on new posting from you regarding her

Jack

Recently Posted Articles