Monday, June 2, 2008

Did you Orgasm?

How many sexually active woman actually reach orgasm? How many of us actually know what orgasm is all about?

Gossiping among my girl friends on the Big O tend to have different view on orgasm. Sadly I belief a lot of women are just Arouse, High or Feel Good. One girl friend said "I feel good and wet when I orgasm". What is orgasm for woman then?

For man it is so reachable, predictable and measurable. So reachable because as long as we rub it, stroke it, suck it and with enough stimulation the man is going to just orgasm, come or shot! It is so predictable because when a man orgasm you cannot miss the jet of swimming active sperms. It is so measurable on how big his orgasm is by how many gallon of liquid he pumps out.

How about we woman? Statistically only about 35% of women reach orgasm during sexual intercourse. Woo! 65% of women never experience the joy of the ultimate big O. Very sad indeed! I belief the number is more than 65% for most Asian woman since we tend to avoid the issue of sexuality, and we see it as taboo.

Let me stop here for a while, and you girl go home and ask yourself. Did you REALLY Orgasm? Let us explore more in order to help us move into the 35%.

Damn I don't want to be the 65% for the rest of my life. Do you?

Hey! For you man who read this post, have you even ask if your partner reach the Big O? Don't just fall down and sleep straight away lah! For your information, The Shiok Guy has setup up similar blog for man only, click here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the 35%. Yes I do reach an Orgasm to the maximum. It takes a long time with a lot of teasing and talk. My partner and I enjoy the whole session. Thank you for your article. I am surprised thus far there seem to be no comments.
(sunflower)

Sensually Fun said...

Sunflower!

Congratulation. I am also in the 35% because I do explore and communicate with my partner what I like and how I like it done :P

Not surprise lah, Malaysian tend to shy away when sexuality is concerned. Which is sad! I cannot forgive myself if I never have the Big O before I R.I.P!!!!

Sensually Fun said...

I am working on the continuation of this article. Man should read it too, and may be the man will learn a trick or 2.. ha ha

SiewChin-Mambi said...

Emm...I wonder what type of Orgasm do you mean here? If u mean reaching orgasm through oral or fingering...I guess many women are in this 35% group. But if u mean by insertion and touching the G-spot deep down..emm...may be many women will be in 65%.

Anonymous said...

siewchin-mambi, the type of Orgasm I meant was whilst the two become one plugged inside together. my partner can hold his errection for very long time. so there is a lot of pleasure, satisfaction and current (as in voltage) shared together. :-)
(sunflower)

Sensually Fun said...

You are right, we can reach sexual orgasm via masturbation and direct clitoris stimulation either orally, "fingerly" or "vibratorly".

Reaching sexual orgasm via penetration alone is very rare indeed unless in WOT and Doggy position.

In the WOT position, we actually get our clitoris physically stimulated or rubbed on quite a lot hence making us reaches orgasm actually via clitoris stimulation.

Why in doggy position, the sensation is more of hitting on the G-Spot, however not of us have sensitive G-Spot or not all us us have G-Spot. Right?

Sensually Fun

Sensually Fun said...

Dear Shiok Guy,

If our conversation is beyond the rules setup by you, please do delete our comments.

Reader, do you think this is too explicit? I am open minded ok, but not a slut.

Thank you.
Sensually Fun

Recently Posted Articles