Friday, June 27, 2008

Emotion

I can't remember, since when i became more and more emotional.

One of my friend told me before, don't let people control our emotion, we have to control ourself. I had tried it hard, but is failed. Not only failed, is became more serious. My emotion seems like control by my son, it follows his every steps he went through. I will smile when he throw me a smiling face, i will sad when he act abnormal. 'Sad'.....means i will drops my tears for no reason, just feel like want to cry, to release stress, sometimes i also very hate it, cry is not a method of solving problems, but i really cant control my emotion.

My husband can easily read my emotion through my face. But sometimes i have to pretend that i'm find in front of him, because he will drops his tears when i'm cried.

Many friends told me 'be happy'!!! I had forgotten what means 'happy' since few years ago. I think 'happy' will only come back to me when my son is being normal..............

I always put on my mind 'Hope on Tomorrow', but i dont know how many tomorrow we have and who can predict tomorrow?

How nice if there is an on / off button on our emotion............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worry..

Success and happiness is not aiming to reach the final destination

Success and happiness is about enjoying every station stopover, meet the people in the train and enjoy the ride.

Wish you luck and happiness

Sensually Fun Girl
http://senbeayou.blogspot.com/

Recently Posted Articles